Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mother Nature has a sick sense of humour!

So, here we are at the end of April and we have close to 5" of snow in our backyard. I'm sure spring is just around the corner but, I am sick of this weather. Everyone is feeling housebound and I just can't wait to get out walking with the kids. At least I got all the laundry done. It's one good thing about crappy weather, you can get lots done in the house. Now we just need it to be nice on the weekend so we can enjoy it!

Cayden will be four months old tomorrow and I'm still not sure exactly where that time has gone! I think he's teething already. Dania started early but, she was seven months old before she got her first tooth. She didn't really have any problems with teething, some rosy cheeks and then, BOOM, the teeth would appear. I hope we are that lucky with Cayden. Today has just been an off day for him. He's still smiling and "chatty" but, just isn't himself. I hate more than anything when my kids are "off'. I just want to make it all better for them and it breaks my heart to think they are not 100%.

So my last load of laundry is ready to be folded and my daughter is playing her Dora guitar and screaming at the top of her lungs, "Let's Rock n' Roll". I really must go and enjoy the entertainment.

Take care all and send positive thoughts of warm, sunshiny days ahead! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment