Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Boot Camp!
So, apparently I was on drugs when I signed up for Booty Camp and thought it would be a great idea! Had my first class tonight and I think I might drop dead before I finish 15 more classes, LOL!! I am going to persevere, though, because I know I can do it and I really do feel better tonight after having such a "great" work-out! The instructor says it gets easier with each class but, we'll see. If I get really brave I might post some "before" and "after" pictures on here but, I want to be a success story before I start posting those pictures. My mind has been in a bit of a funk lately but, I know a good work-out helps my mental state so, no matter how much my muscles are burning, even the ones I didn't know I had, I'm going to keep going and do just one more exercise until I make it to that last class. I'm like the Little Engine that could and I promise I'll keep you posted on my progress! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is enjoying the short week. I'm off for a nice hot bath and hopefully I'll be able to move tomorrow! Take care everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment