So, last week went OK! I was super stiff on Wednesday, by about noon it was very difficult to bend down but, after the class on Thursday I actually felt better. (The hot bath again Thursday night probably helped!) Tonight was a super hard class and I sweated like I have never sweated before. About 30 minutes in I was sure my head was going to explode but, I made it through the class again. Remember that game "Duck, Duck, Goose" that we all loved as kids well, that game at Booty Camp not such a fun game!! I'm anxious to see if I'm going to be sore tomorrow or if maybe my body is slowly starting to adapt to the newest form of torture I am putting it through. I'm really glad I signed up for the class. I've met some great women and as hard as it is to get myself there, once I'm there and finish the workout I feel so great. I hate to say this but, I am actually looking forward to Thursday night. (seriously, I must be on crack, right?!?!) Last Thursday we had a different instructor who I really liked and she is a personal trainer so, after my 8 weeks of Booty Camp I think I may sign up with her to continue this journey.
Hope everyone is enjoying their week. I'm off to bed to get a good night's rest. Take care all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment