Today was a big day for everyone! Dania and Cayden had their first day at their new dayhome. Dania had a great day and seemed to settle right in to what will be her new routine starting in January. Daddy said she was not happy to leave, that has to be a good sign, right?! Cayden had a bit harder of a time but, I'm sure he will adjust just fine. He was pretty sad in the morning but, had started warming up to everyone by the afternoon. He just wanted to play hard to get, wonder if that will carry on into his teenage years, LOL!!
I have to admit I shed a few tears myself, it was just so quiet in the house. I was emptying the dishwasher and I was trying to be so quiet putting everything away when I remembered there were no kids sleeping. It's funny how we get so caught up in our routine that we hardly notice when there is a change in it. What is it they say about taking time to stop and smell the roses?!? At that instant I knew I needed to start getting out of my routine and enjoying every moment. Looking forward to enjoying the day with them tomorrow.
Today was a big day for me, too. Today was the last day of my first four weeks of booty camp which meant it was time to be measured. I was worried I wouldn't see any changes but, I've actually made some progress in four weeks so I'm very pleased. I'm enjoying the classes and, even though there are times I don't think I'm going to make it, I truly can't wait to get to the next class. We did a fitness "test" on our first day and then we did one today and I think all of us noticed the change. I love the way I feel when I finish the class and know that I've made it through one more! So, four more weeks to go and I'm anxious to see the progress I'll make.
Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!
I agree. I worked a double shift the other day and didn't get to spend my evening with the boys. Totally made me appreciate them more.
ReplyDeleteJenn