Mom & Dad are on their way back home to New Brunswick. I hate the "good-bye day" almost as much today as I did that first time 15 years ago. The only thing that makes it a little easier is knowing I have my little munchkins to make it all better. They are at the dayhome today but, I'm sure Dania will be missing her Noni & Poppa tomorrow. Cayden calls for Poppa all the time but, I'm sure he'll get over it much quicker than Dania. As for me, I am like the water fountain, I cry so much when they leave and just feel so down for a few days afterwards.
We had such a great visit and I know they'll be back before I know it but, the first few days are always hard for me. Makes me appreciate my little monkeys just a bit more because I know sooner than I can imagine, it will be me saying good-bye to them! I think it is harder for Mom & Dad to say good-bye now because of the kids. They really notice the changes when they come to visit and everytime it gets more fun for them. I'm looking forward to their next visit in the fall!
Now if only the weather would get better so we could start enjoying some outdoor time as a family! Let's see how that goes but, don't hold your breath, just in case! Enjoy your week everyone!
Sending hugs your way. It is so hard to say good bye.
ReplyDeleteJenn