Wow, it has been a long time since I've written a post. I can't even blame it on being super busy but, time does seem to get away from me lately. Cayden is 18 months old now. He had his last set of shots until he's 4.5 on Wednesday and he weighs 27.5lbs and is 34" tall. Good and healthy!! He is definitely a boy through-and-through. He climbs EVERYTHING and gets into even more stuff. Dania was busy when she was little but, she had nothing on this child. She learned the word "NO" really quickly but, Cayden thinks "NO" means, I'll just try it when they aren't looking! He's not really a bad child just terribly mischievous.
Work has been going well, getting used to the couple of hours I spend on the road each day getting there and back. I've learned to appreciate that time and enjoy listening to MY music or the radio and not listening to the latest Princess movie playing in the background. It's been nice getting back into a routine as well. I function much better when I have a bit of a schedule. I feel like I have the perfect balance of work-home life! Trust me though, if I win the big lotto I won't turn it down, LOL!!
Things otherwise are really good. Dania turns 4 in just over a month and I'm not sure where that time went. She has been invited to her first birthday sleepover on Saturday night so, we'll see how that goes. Does that mean she's not my baby anymore?!? Won't be long now and she'll be starting kindergarten, that is a hard thought to imagine but, it will be here before I know it.
Graham & I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on July 13. Even that seems hard to believe. Who would have thought that a blind date through an online dating service would turn into this!! It's been a busy but, wonderful five years and I am looking forward to many more happy years with him! It's funny how our lives seem to turn out exactly how they were meant to, some of us just takes a few detours along the way to get there! I have had my fair share of detours but, would do it all again to end up here!
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer, it's Stampede week here in Calgary! It's so great to experience the different vibe in the city when Stampede is here! Hope everyone enjoys a beautiful weekend with people they love! Take care all xo
No comments:
Post a Comment