We had our family pictures done today and it went surprisingly well. It started off a bit shaky with my little man dropping his bottom lip and big tears forming in his baby blues but, a little coaxing from the female assistant (yep, he preferred the girl to our male photographer) and he was all smiles. We had some done as a family, each child individually, the kids together, Graham & I together, and each of us separately. All those shots in 25 minutes!! Not too bad with an 8 month old and a 3 year old who hadn't had a nap!! We went out to supper to celebrate and Dania and Cayden were both in bed by 9pm. That is a record for the Hullah household. An evening to ourselves and Graham is upstairs in his version of the "man-cave" watching a movie and I am downstairs on the computer. Oh, to be newlyweds again when all you wanted to do was be with each other. Now with two children we both appreciate some time to ourselves. Funny how life changes you!!
Tomorrow is Dania's 3rd birthday and I'm still trying to figure out where I lost the last three years. We are surprising her with a Princess bouncy house so, I'm just as excited to see the look on her face when she sees it for the first time. We are all ready for the party! House is cleaned, gifts are wrapped and cupcakes are chilling in the refrigerator. It's time now for Momma to get to bed so she can be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for the sugar high I'm expecting from everyone tomorrow!!
Enjoy your night and I'll let you all know how the birthday went! Sleep tight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment