Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Princess Bouncy Castle - PRICELESS!!


Dania's birthday party was a HUGE success! We rented her a Princess Bouncy Castle but, we kept it a surprise for her. We closed all the shutters in the house when they came to set it up but, it's pretty noisy. She asked her Daddy what all the noise was and he just said it was people getting the lawn ready so she could play in the backyard. Unfortunately she is very curious and opened the shutters just a crack. Once she got a peek outside she hollered, "Daddy there's a castle in the backyard!!". At that point there was no chance we could keep her in the house. I had the camera all ready(or so I thought) to capture the magic moment of her first seeing the castle. I hit the wrong button and missed the whole thing! (As Dania would say, silly Mommy!!) The look on her face truly was priceless and I think the bouncy castle may be an annual birthday event. We certainly got our money's worth! We had a few of her little friends over and they bounced for almost all 5 hours that we had the castle! We had cupcakes, sparklers and BBQ'd burgers, it really was a great day! Still can't believe my baby girl is 3. I'm amazed at how grown up she seems and I wonder where that baby went that I brought home 3 years ago!!

Otherwise, things here are good. Cayden is thisclose to crawling and as excited as I am to see him mobile I'd like to keep him a baby for just a little longer. He gets up onto his hands and knees but, hasn't quite got the co-ordination down so he sort of face plants and slides around. He gets to where he needs to be so, for now, that's what matters!

That is about all for now. Cayden has just woken up from his nap and he is hungry right NOW!! Must run and take care of that. Hope everyone's week is going well and I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment