Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teething...


The title says it all really!! I do get the logic of not having babies born with a full set of teeth but, really, does it have to be so difficult on the poor little munchkins?!? Cayden has been having a rough go the past few nights. He sleeps for about 2 hours and then wakes up screaming. We've been giving him Tylenol but, even that doesn't seem to help him. The daytime is better and he seems mostly himself but, has his spells of being uncomfortable. Every mother (and father) knows the terrible feeling of helplessness because you really can't take away all the pain. As parents all you ever want to do is make everything perfect for your babies so it is awful to have so little control. He is such a good baby and I am going to have a party once he cuts that first tooth.


Hope everyone has been having a great week so far. Really should get off to bed while I have a rare quiet moment with both children sleeping at the same time. Take care all and I'll be back soon!

1 comment: