I'm pretty sure the telemarketers get paid extra for every phone call they make on Tuesday's! Cayden was having a bad day getting his naps, his big sister was overly active today, and twice, after finally rocking him to sleep, the phone rang (telemarketers both times!!) and he was awake and crying. The worst is he is a lot like his sister and once he gets overtired there is not much you can do with him. You have to just cuddle him and let him cry and eventually he just tires himself out. After that second phone call, I turned off all the phones and they only got turned back on when Daddy got home for the evening. I figured if anyone else called wanting a donation, he could deal with them. I do understand they have a job to do but, OMG, how can they always pick the WORST times to call. I checked the house and made sure there weren't any hidden cameras I wasn't aware of and there are not, apparently they just have psychic abilities. I wonder if that is one of the questions when they get interviewed for their job, "Can you predict when will be the worst time possible to call each individual on the list?" If you answer "yes" then you are the successful candidate for the job!! I'm on the "Do NOT call" list but, apparently that was a waste of my time because they keep calling. When I do get fed up enough, after they call 8 times, I answer politely and then briskly tell them to take me off their list again. I don't even let them get into their spiel before I cut them off and tell them I'm not interested. Again, I realize it's your job but, it doesn't mean I have to like it.
OK, so that was my fun Tuesday. Here's hoping (fingers crossed) for a better Wednesday! Must get to bed because my 5 month old hasn't figured out the joys of sleeping past 6 am. Good night all, I'll be back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment