Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Psst, Karma, I think your aim is off!!

Cayden had his first day at the dayhome today and did great. (Better than his Mommy that's for sure!!) He "chatted", giggled and smiled all day. Our dayhome lady is now in love with my son! I was so excited when I picked him and Dania up at the end of the day knowing that he would be comfortable there when I go back to work. (Just so you know, this is where the karma thing ties in!) I was chatting away to my dayhome lady, like I always do when I pick the kids up, and she tells me that she's decided, as of July 16th, she won't be having a dayhome anymore! I am an East Coast girl but, I kept my tongue in check, smiled and nodded at the appropriate times, told her how sad I was, scooped up my children, drove to my house and proceeded to bawl my eyes out. I was feeling so lucky that I had found a wonderful dayhome and didn't have to worry about my children when I went back to work and now I'm back to square one. I'm lucky at least that I'm off for the summer so I have a little time to get things in order but, really are you kidding me?!?


Not exactly sure what I've done to make Karma so angry but, I am deeply sorry!! Now can you please accept my apologies and move on! I'm sure things will work out but, it was just one thing I didn't really need to have to deal with at this moment! I'm going to think positive and believe that my glass is half full(of what I'm not sure at this point) and know that this is what was meant to happen. Both angels are sleeping right now, they had a busy day, so I better get my butt up there too. Enjoy your day tomorrow everyone and if you get a spare minute can you please send some positive energy out to Okotoks to scare off Karma!! Thanks a bunch! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment