Monday, December 13, 2010

Another milestone...almost!!

Last night Cayden took his first couple of steps.  They were totally the cute, wobbly, what-am-I doing on my feet kind of steps but, his first none the less.  He is still much more into crawling because he can get to where he needs to go faster (for now) but, I'm sure it won't be long until he figures out the benefits of walking and then it's game over.  We've had the tree up for a couple of weeks and have just put pillows around it to keep him away and he's been really good.  Hopefully he masters walking after we've got the tree down or we may need more than pillows to keep him away. 

I can't believe that Cayden will be a year old in only a couple of weeks, feels like yesterday we were waiting, not so patiently, for him to arrive.  I go back to work in only 3 weeks and I'm very sad.  It's so different from Dania.  I could hardly wait to get back to work after I had her and this time I would be very happy just to stay at home.  I'm sure that once I get back to work and into a routine it will be better.  I plan to enjoy my time left at home with my kids!

So for now it's time to get the monsters off to bed so Daddy & I can have some quiet time.  Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment