Thursday, December 23, 2010

One year ago...

One year ago today Graham & I were arriving home from the Rockyview without a baby!  Cayden decided to give us a practice run a week before he arrived just to make sure we were prepared.  Last year was such a mixed up Christmas that I am looking forward to us all being together on Christmas day.  Dania was back and forth between our house and Graham's Mom & Dad's and we actually didn't see her until mid-morning Christmas day.  Glad this year will be a bit more normal.

Dania is very excited about Santa coming.  We don't have any presents under the tree, they are all going under tomorrow night once the kids are in bed.  I'm excited to see her face when she comes downstairs and sees all the stuff!  Cayden will enjoy the paper and empty boxes, not even sure why we bothered to get him any presents but, next year will be mayhem in our house!  Then, less than a week after Christmas, we will be celebrating Cayden's first birthday.  Not sure where the year has gone but, it has been a GREAT one!!

We are ready for Christmas and so looking forward to spending it with our family!  Wish I was closer to my family but, that's how life is sometimes.  Sending wishes for a very Merry Christmas to all my friends and family and best wishes to you all for 2011.  Stay safe and enjoy the time with your loved ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment