Thursday, December 2, 2010

Booty Camp - Week Eight!!

Yay!! I made it through eight weeks of booty camp. I wasn't so sure after that first class but, I'm so glad I decided to join. I have signed up for another eight weeks starting after Christmas, thanks to my wonderful husband who gave me an early Christmas present!! I am definitely noticing the changes. In eight weeks I lost a total of 7" and my BMI went down 3.3%. My weight is still about the same but, I'm OK with that because I feel great! It's amazing how much better I feel after my workouts. I know I've mentioned that before but, it really is great! Looking forward to seeing the changes after the next eight weeks, I'll keep you posted.

Had a bit of an adventure after I got home from class tonight, had to take Dania down to urgent care to have her elbow looked at. She and Daddy were having a bit of a battle trying to get her pyjamas on and she twisted her arm trying to get away from him. Then she wouldn't lift it up or move it and was crying hysterically for poor Daddy. She fell asleep on the couch so, when I got home she woke up and we tried to get her to move it and, again, more hysterical crying. I do try not to be the crazy Mom but, it's not like Dania to cry like that so we called Graham's parents to watch Cayden and off we went to urgent care. Thankfully it was not too busy and we headed up to the desk to check in. The nurse asked her to try to reach her pen and Dania happily stretched out her "sore" arm and then continued to move it in every direction without even flinching.(much to my dismay but, that's Murphy's Law, right?!?!)

The doctor saw her after only about 10 minutes of waiting, gotta love urgent care in Okotoks, and said she probably dislocated her elbow and relocated it when she reached out for the pen. Thank goodness it wasn't anything serious but, I still felt like a complete moron as I'm explaining the problem to the nurse and my daughter is flailing her "sore" arm around like a typical 3 year old. C'est la vie, I guess!

So, that was my evening and now I'm off to bed, both children are asleep and I'm looking forward to my bed as that last booty camp kicked my butt!! Hope everyone had a great Thursday! Back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment